Many congratulations on your engagement! What an exciting time this is for both of you but also quite a daunting one too. There are so many aspects to think about, research to be done, decisions to be made and pressure on you to make sure everything is just perfect, that the fun can quickly be lost and your special day appear quite overwhelming. So where do you start? Well, here of course! You have taken the first step to planning one of the most important days of your life.
Why do I need a Wedding Planner? You may well ask yourself. It has been reported, that a wedding can take on average 250 hours to plan! If you work full time and/or have children, are you confident you can plan the wedding of your dreams and still have that work/life/wedding balance?
Will it be expensive? Well contrary to what may well be your initial thought, we can actually save you money on the services you want. We have sourced only the best northwest suppliers for your special day, saving you literally weeks of research and stress, and pass on all discounts received from each supplier directly to you.
So can you afford not to hire a wedding planner? There are many professionals hired for all elements involved in weddings, i.e. florists, caterers, stationers, chauffeurs, videographers, photographers, cake makers etc, so why not for the planning? Not only do we have a passion for helping create magical wedding days tailored to the clients exact requirements and to their budget, but we also have the experience, qualification and contacts to ensure that you arrive at your wedding stress free and relaxed ready to embark on your next chapter.
This is our full wedding planning and design service
This is aimed at couples who wish to have their personal wedding planner with them every step of the way.
The fit of your relationship, the fit of your engagement ring and the fit of your wedding planner has to be just right, to create what will most likely be the best day of your lives! At your free initial consultation, we take the time to find out about you, how you met, what your interests are, your likes/dislikes, your personalities, your engagement and how you envisage your wedding day. It is important that you feel comfortable with your planner right from the initial consultation and trust in us that we will do everything we can to ensure that your day is just how you imagined it.
From the initial sourcing of the perfect venue to when the last guest leaves the wedding reception, we will be there in the background, ensuring that your wedding is delivered to your specification, within budget and that you arrive stress free.
Our services include but are not limited to :-
- Venue shortlist based on your requirements
- Creative design of your wedding
- Recommending only the best reputable suppliers and negotiating vendor
- Constant budget management including managing deposits and full payments
- Menu and beverage tastings
- Attending supplier meetings and providing them with a detailed itinerary of what is required from them on the day
- Guest RSVP management, hotel reservations, hotel welcome packs, transportation and seating plans
- Creating a detailed itinerary for the wedding party
- Rehearsal co-ordination
- Transportation for your wedding party
- Decorating the Reception tables with favours
- Discreet on the day management
This is our partial wedding planning and design service
Our services in the past have included :-
- Recommending the last couple of reputable suppliers and negotiating supplier discounts;
- Budget management including managing deposits and full payments;
- Guest RSVP management, hotel reservations, hotel welcome packs, transportation and seating plans;
- Creating a detailed itinerary for the wedding team;
- Rehearsal co-ordination;
- Transportation for your wedding party;
- Decorating the Reception tables with favours; and
- Discreet on the day management.
This is our SOS rescue service
This is aimed at couples who have made most of the decisions and bookings already but now time is escaping them and there is still work to be done.
Are you having sleepless nights? Has all the fun and excitement been replaced with stress, anxiety and arguments? If so, don’t panic! We are here to help put you back on track, attend on your wedding day and ensure that all thoughts of your imminent wedding are only positive and exciting ones.
This is our on the day management service
This is aimed at couples who wish to have their planning executed by a professionally trained wedding planner.
We will contact your suppliers to finalise all the details and produce a detailed itinerary for them so they know exactly what they are required to do and when. We will also produce an itinerary for the wedding team helping eliminate any room for error. We will meet with you and your venues organiser so we know exactly how to ensure your day runs just as you have planned it.
We can also attend your rehearsal and be contactable whenever you may need us.
Pure Elegance are triple award-winning qualified wedding planners and venue stylists creating exquisite and bespoke occasions. However intimate or extravagant you envisage your event to be, we can style it with you, whether it be en vogue yet traditional, elegant yet fun, modern yet enchanting, we can help bring your venue to life and on budget.
We specialise in using the latest trends in venue decor to enhance your occasion including the use of:
- Blossom trees 5ft and 8ft tall
- Flower wall
- Starlit reveal curtain
- Starlit backdrops in white or ivory
- Starlit top table and cake table skirt
- Wedding canopy and ceiling canopies
- Uplighters and fairy lights
- Chair covers, sashes, hoods and brooches
- Top table and cake table swagging
- Table runners
- Ivory aisle carpet
- Illuminated 4 foot tall LOVE letters
- Sweetie ferris wheel
- Tablecloths including linen, sequin and rosette
- Table plan, easel and ladder
- Post box
- Bay trees and rose trees
- Centrepieces including K9 crystal chandeliers, candelabras, trees, crystal gem hurricanes, candle sticks, martini vases, bird cages, domes, cube, column, bud and lily vases etc.
- Donut wall
Book a free no obligation consultation where you can see a table decorated with your initial ideas. Our expert wedding professionals will discuss the look you are wishing to achieve and will suggest additions or alternatives, if required, until you are truly happy that the décor fully complements and enhances your chosen venue.
Please email email@example.com now with your ideas and let us quote for your styling. Discounts are available when booking both venue styling and planning services.
Hollywood – LOVE LETTERS
Add that additional ‘LOVE’ factor to your wedding or event with the hire of our very own white 4 foot tall illuminated LED LOVE letters!
These stunning letters provide a great backdrop at your reception, are right on trend an numerous photographic opportunities! They are a fantastic talking point and look simply stunning.
Please don’t delay as we only have one set so it really is on a first come first served basis!
Contact Donna now on 07977 545105 to check availability for your special date. Now half price – just £125!